Is SFI a “Pyramid Scheme”?
NAME: SFIMG (Strong Future International Marketing Group)
OVERALL RANKING: 97 out of 100
OWNER: Gery Carson: SFI President and founder of SFI
READ REAL TESTIMONIALS: Read Reviews
INTRODUCTION TO SFI
SFI was launched in 1998 and is now in its 19th successful year. SFI’s parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 33rd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI is a legitimate business with more than 17 million affiliates.
SFI program allows you to tap into the wealth-building power of Residual (earning money month after month from your efforts) and Leverage (earning money through other people’s efforts) income.
What are VersaPoints (VP)?
These are points awarded to affiliates for a variety of actions. You can collect unlimited VP at no cost each month (I can provide you with the list if you want). VP are also used for determining your rank in SFI (Power Rank Program).
The number of VP you collect each month determines how big your monthly profit share is. For each VP you earn during the month, you will receive one share of the month’s TripleClicks Executive Pool (provided you attain a minimum of 1500 VP during the month). But you can earn even more shares by becoming a Team Leader: earning MATCHING VP. Matching VP is a powerful leverage income component of the compensation plan.
What is Your Goal in SFI
Your goal is to attain the rank of DTL (Diamond Team Leader). Please have a look at the compensation plan.
Lead by Example
When becoming a Team Leader, your team will be consisting of PSA (Personal Sponsored Affiliate) for whom you are their Sponsor and CSA (Co-sponsored Affiliate) for whom you are their Co-sponsor. Your role is to teach and encourage them to duplicate what you do in order to score a lot of VP.
Core Component of SFI Program
The core component of SFI Program is the 15 daily action tabs on the Affiliate Center homepage. They provide essential knowledge and information that should be read/reviewed every day and then applied.
TripleClicks is SFI’s international superstore! TripleClicks.com is a state-of-the-art e-commerce community fully integrated with the SFI system. It was launched in January 2009 and features now more than 90,000 products and services. TripleClicks allows its members to sell their own unwanted items for cash or trade. SFI affiliates can earn commissions promoting products and services at TripleClicks.
IS SFI A “PYRAMID SCHEME”?
In pyramid schemes, income is generated solely on the process of recruiting others into the pyramid who pay a fee to get in. Sometimes a product or service of questionable value is involved (one that is never retailed to the general public). However, generally what you are buying is the right to recruit others into the scheme. Those who get in first and who are at the top of the pyramid win, while most everyone else loses.
In SFI, on the other hand, there is NO COST required to participate, and affiliates are paid ONLY on product movement (both at wholesale and retail) — never on recruiting! And, unlike illegal pyramids, in SFI, no matter where you are positioned in the network or when you join, you can advance to the very highest income levels and even earn more income than those above you in the network.
- Debt-free, family-owned company
- FREE registration
- Free customized website for every affiliate
- SFI provides many language translations for its websites
- Built-in profit sharing (share in the profits from ALL sales at TripleClicks.com each month)
- Selling your own products
- Selling your second-hand products
- Buying products you need for your daily life from TripleClicks and earning VP
- ECA Program – no cost for ECAs to plug in their products and services side-by-side with the products and services of TripleClicks at TripleClicks.com
- Possibility to start your own ECA and begin immediately uploading your products and selling them at TripleClicks
- Pricebenders Penny Auctions allow you to bid on and win hot, name brand products for a fraction of the retail price – typically more than 90% off! However, you need to spend one TCredit each time you bid.
- Playing Games (Eager Zebra Games) – a lot of fun – many can be played for FREE!
- Offering many incentives, such as DAILY GRAND drawing, T-Time drawing, SFI Biz Quiz, Spin & Win, Badge Contest, E365 Champion, Unstoppable contest etc.
- SFI is not the right place for beginners with no knowledge about Internet Marketing.
- It is not easy to teach and convince the team members to duplicate you (12 generations).
- SFI System is complicated and you need time to understand it.
- You don’t get any training! BUT great training tools! You have to train yourself!
- Shipping fee for TripleClicks items are too high!
- Delivery of ECA items usually take 15 to 60 days!
FOR WHOM IS SFI
Anyone of legal age in his/her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind. SFI is a great choice for anyone seeking a second income.
TRAINING & TOOLS
LaunchPad is an exclusive Affiliate “getting started” program. It provides you with the training you need to build a profitable SFI business. There are 11 Chapter Lessons which give you an overview of the SFI program. In addition, there is training for generating TripleClicks sales, sponsoring affiliates, the Diamond Plan, strategies for referring ECAs, Internet Income Course. The trainings are there, but you have to train yourself.
There are tools for:
- Team Building (e.g. S-Builder Co-op, CSA/PSA Reassignments, Affiliate Manager, Genealogy, Designated Diamond, Contests, Milestones Shares etc.)
- Communication (e.g. PSA/CSA Mailer, Group Messaging, Icebreaker etc.)
- Marketing (e.g. Key Code Tracking, Hit Tracking, Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain, SFI Marketing Aids/Methods, TC Marketing Aids/Methods, Eager Zebra Marketing Aids/Methods etc)
24-hourTechnical Support & Assistance
Forum: you get support from SFI Affiliates only regarding SFI Program, but not about for example how to advertise!
Usually, you get support from your sponsor, but not always!
WHAT KIND OF WORK WILL YOU DO IN SFI IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY
- Scoring VP (a minimum of 1500 VP/month is required to qualify for profit sharing)
- Generating sales at TripleClicks: Each time someone you’ve referred to TripleClicks or SFI buys something at TripleClicks.com, you earn a 45% CV Direct Commission!
- Maximising your income with team sales (VersaPoints Matching)
However, if you don’t know how to advertise or sell products, you have to invest a little money in order to receive shares of the month’s TripleClicks Executive Pool (minimum 1500 VP during the month to achieve EA [Excutive Affiliate] status).
In January 2016, I joint SFI. So, I have spent more than one year there! I like it very much! I am enthusiastic and I have fun with doing not only the daily tasks, but also playing games, bidding, participating at Forum and taking part in almost every contest. However, I didn’t know how to create a website, advertise or how to make money online! I have done it only for fun!
In December 2016, I thought about combining fun with earning money online! But I knew I don’t have the foundation to do that! Therefore, I decided to join Wealthy Affiliate. I wanted not only to have fun, but also to earn money online!
Therefore, my recommendation is, first join Wealthy Affiliate and learn everything about internet Marketing and, thereafter, join SFI or continue working with SFI.
Join now to get entered in the Class Cash drawing!
Only one person joining now will win $ 250!
What is Class Cash?
It is a special drawing held just for the members of your class (i.e. everyone who joined SFI the same day you did) on the 30th day after joining SFI.
You NEED to work, otherwise you wouldn’t be qualified!
The requirements are: 10 logins and 300 VersaPoints! For those who meet the login/VP requirements, they will be reminded to log in on their 30th day to find out if they’ve won and to claim their prize.
I will be glad to answer any question you might have and any comments are much appreciated. Please leave your question or comment below in the comments’ section.